We specialise in back pain, neck and shoulder pain, sports injuries, running injuries, RSI and trapped nerves.
- Book now on 020 7427 0080
- City of London clinic on Fleet Street EC4
- 5 min walk from Blackfriars and St Paul’s
- Clinic hours Mon – Fri 7.45am – 8.30pm
- Registered with all health insurance
- £50 / 45min
- Special offer: 10% discount when paying for 3 treatments in advance
Meet the team:
- Esme Trevelyan BSc physiotherapy, BSc acupuncture graduated from Bath University in 1997. Esme is a keen runner and completed the Edinburgh marathon 2011 in 3hrs 17min and London 2012 in 3hrs 26mins.
- Anjali Rajkumar BSc physiotherapy graduated in 2009 and is also a qualified Piliates and Yoga instructor. Anjali specialises in specific strengthening and stretching exercises that offer a targeted approach to recovery, injury prevention and self management of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries. Anjali also teaches 1-to-1 Yoga and Pilates classes both for patients requiring physiotherapy rehabilitation and for people who want to improve their general flexibility, posture, core stability, breathing and relaxation in order to keep fit, toned and supple for overall well being.
- Christopher Belderbos BSc osteopathy graduated from the British School of Osteopathy in 1999.
‘physiotherapy helps restore movement and function to as near normal as possible when someone is affected by injury, illness or by developmental or other disability’. (Chartered Society Of physiotherapy 2012).