Esme Trevelyan MSc Chinese Medicine, Post Grad Dip Acupuncture (Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China), BSc (hons) Acupuncture, BSc (hons) Physiotherapy
Chartered Physiotherapist Esme Trevelyan graduated from Bath University with a Bsc Hons degree in physiotherapy in 1997. Since then she has worked as a physiotherapist both in the NHS and private sector and specialises in musculoskeletal disorders.
In 2009 Esme graduated with a BSc Hons degree in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine from The College of Integrated Chinese Medicine, Reading. Since then she has spent time in China completing post graduate studies at Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine and was recently awarded a distinction in her Masters study of Chinese Medicine from Middlesex University in 2011.
Esme treats a wide range of disorders including:
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Sciatica and trapped nerves
- Sports injuries
- Head aches and Migraines
- Stress and anxiety
- Digestive disorders such as IBS, constipation, bloating
- Poor immunity
- Infertility, PCOS, endometriosis
- Menstrual disorders, irregular cycle, painful periods, absence of periods, heavy periods
- Menopausal symptoms, hot flushes, night sweats, mood changes